We value you and your privacy! On this page, we have list out what personal informations we will be collecting, how we use it and your legal rights.
The User’s Consent
- This policy describes our privacy practices – what information Horlu collect on our visitors and users, how Horlu collect it, what Horlu do with it, how Horlu protect it, and their rights regarding their information.
What Information Does Horlu Collect?
- Visitor and User Information
- Horlu collects two types of information: Personal Information (which could be used to uniquely identify an individual) and Non-personal Information (which is non-identifying).
- Horlu collects such information regarding our users and visitors, our users’ users, job applicant and anyone else who may provide it to us
- Users of Users Information
- Horlu may also collect similar information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s Websites (“Users-of-Users”), solely for and on our Users’ behalf (as further described in Section 6 below).
How Does Horlu Collect Such Information?
- When the user visit or use our services – the user may also provide us with certain information (either automatically through their uses, or by manually submitting it).
Why Does Horlu Collect Such Information?
- Horlu collect and use information in order to provide our services and make them better and safer.
- Horlu also collect and use information in order to contact our visitors, users and job applicants, and in order to comply with the laws applicable to us.
Where Does Horlu Store their Information?
- Horlu may store and process Personal Information subject to this policy in the USA, Europe, Israel, or other jurisdictions, whether by ourselves or with the help of our affiliates and service providers.
- their data storage providers are committed to protect and secure their data.
- Among other things, Horlu adheres to EU – US & to the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, for further protecting and enhancing our users’ privacy.
- Some jurisdictions require us to maintain and store their residents’ information locally. Horlu may also collect, process, store and use such information elsewhere, including in the USA.
- Horlu may collect and process information regarding the users of our users. Horlu does this solely on our users’ behalf, and at their direction. Our users are solely responsible for their users-of-users information, including for its legality, security and integrity.
- Horlu has no direct relationship with any of its users’ users. If the user are a user-of-user, please contact such user directly.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
- Third Party Services:
- Horlu may share the information of our visitors, users and their users-of-users with various third parties, including certain service providers, law enforcement officials and application developers.
- The information may be shared solely in accordance with this policy.
- Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties:
- Horlu may disclose or otherwise allow others access to their Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if Horlu has a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to the user.
- Protecting Rights and Safety:
- Horlu may share their Personal Information with others if Horlubelieve in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of Horlu, any of our Users, any Users-of-Users, or any member of the general public, with or without notice to the user.
- Social Media Features and Framed Pages:
- Our Services include certain Social Media features and widgets, such as the “Facebook Connect” or “Google Sign-in” features, “Facebook Like” button, the “Share this” button or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect information such as their IP address or which page the user are visiting on our Website, and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. their interactions with these third parties are governed by their policies and not ours.
- In addition, our Services may enable the user to share their Personal Information with third parties directly, such as via page framing techniques to serve content to or from Third Party Services or other parties, while preserving the look and feel of our Website and Services (“Frames”). Please be aware that if the user choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such Frames, the user are in fact providing it to these third parties and not to us, and such interactions and sharing too are governed by such third parties’ policies and not ours.
- Horlu Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies:
- Sharing of Personal Information from Horlu subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the European Union and Switzerland to Horlu’ United States subsidiary, adheres to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Horlu may share their Personal Information in manners other than as described above, pursuant to their explicit approval, or if Horlu are legally obligated to do so. Moreover, Horlu may transfer, share, disclose or otherwise use Non-personal Information in its sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
- These technologies are used mostly for stability, security, functionality, performance and advertising purposes.
- The user may block, opt-out of or otherwise manage such tracking technologies by themselves, through their browser settings or other sources – but please note that this may adversely affect the way the user experience our services.
Communications from Horlu
- Promotional Messages:
- the user agree that Horlu or our partners may send the user promotional messages and content.the user can easily opt-out of receiving promotional messages by contacting us or using the “unsubscribe” options provided by us.
- Service and Billing Messages:
- Horlu may also contact the user with service and billing-related messages and content. the user will not be able to opt-out of receiving such messages.
Accessing their Personal Information
- the user may request to access or correct the personal information the user have stored with us, by sending us an e-mail or letter. the user may also correct, update or remove certain information, or deactivate their account, through their account or website settings.
- Horlu will respond to their request within a reasonable timeframe.
- Horlu may keep their information for as long as their account is active, and longer as needed (for example, if Horlu is legally obligated to keep it further, or need it to protect our interests).
- Horlu is committed to securing their personal information, and use various security measures to better protect it.
- However, as Horlu can’t guarantee absolute protection – Horlu encourage the user to be careful, set a strong password for their account, and avoid submitting any sensitive information which, if exposed, could cause the user major harm.
Public Forums and User Content
- Please avoid posting any information to any of the public areas on our Services, or to their own website, if the user don’t want it to become publicly available.
- Any disputes between us may only be brought before the courts of Singapore. Horlu may change this policy at any time. Horlu will notify the user of any material changes.